Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feels like forever

So I took Gabe to the hall yesterday to check it out. It's still nice, I really like it. Today I am paying off most of all my vendors except two. My photographer and my food.

I almost bought a bouquet yesterday that was handmade from Mexico but Gabe thought it was best I used real flowers, because the hand made one was made up from ceramic, or something glass. He thought it would break.

I found my motivation yesterday!! I went to a place that does body wraps and I lost a few inches in a few places and .5 inches every where else. I will be there every other week and now I am going on weight watchers too. I want to look my best, plus Gabe is loosing weight and he is even shocked as heck about that!

I received in the mail the rhinestones for the t-shirts for our bachelorette party, that will be fun!! Then I rec'd the flowers in the mail for the centerpieces, I still have to finish the wedding party gifts and order my linens for the wedding.

I found a local place to get that done at, I just have to price it out. We will see.

Photobucket

No comments: